[CASL-L] Curriculum or Scope & Sequence of Skills

Buccheri, Angela abuccheri at wallingfordschools.org
Fri Apr 30 08:11:52 PDT 2021

Good morning!

The library curriculum in our district is up for review next year. In
preparation, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share their
district's curriculum or scope & sequence for us to review. I find it
helpful to see the different ways districts tackle this.

Best,

Angela
Angela Buccheri
PreK-5 Humanities Coordinator
Wallingford Public Schools
100 South Turnpike Road - Wallingford, CT 06492
abuccheri at wallingfordschools.org
203.949.6513 - @ABuccheriELA

Currently Reading: *Tell Me Who You Are *by: Priya Vulchi and Winona Guo & *One
of the Good Ones* by: Maika & Maritza Moulite