[CASL-L] Book Discussion

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 12:14:03 PDT 2021

Hello, CASL Members!I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day!I'm wondering if any of you would be interested in joining a discussion about our book Lessons Inspired by Picture Books for Primary Grades. Rebecca Granatini and I are hosting the conversation, and we have 2 spots left. The Zoom discussion is Tuesday night at 7:00.The idea for the discussion came from a librarian who wants to know how others are using the lessons in their library program.I'd love to see you there!https://forms.gle/cQnQwTsuJpYADXyMA
Maureen SchlosserAuthor: Lessons Inspired by Picture Books for Primary GradesBlog: Library Lessons With Books and KnowledgeQuest