[CASL-L] Any advice for a new LMS?

Mary Ellen Minichiello meminichiello at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 09:51:08 PDT 2021

Great, Sarah!  I'm so pleased that you found a position!  CASL is proud
that you are going to be pursuing your passion in library media!  Please
keep in touch.  Your Southern instructors and peers will always be there
for you.
Maureen's advice is important:  don't overwhelm yourself. Remember that the
students are, for the most part, new to being back in school full time.
They will need adjustments and routines to get them going.
Reach out to me, if you would like, at any time!
Mary Ellen (at one point, Professor Minichiello)