[CASL-L] CLC Digital Co-op

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 31 06:51:31 PDT 2021

CLC Digital Co-op

Welcome back, educators! Does your 21/22 school year wish list include expanding your school's digital collections? Is your budget holding you back? CLC is here to help! The CLC Digital Co-op lets you offer approximately 200 quality e-book and e-audiobook titles to your students at a fraction of the normal cost by sharing them with other schools in the program. Pricing begins at just $250/year - but you must order by September 10! The collection will launch on October 1. Learn more below and on our web site at ctlibrarians.org/digitalcoop.

ABOUT THE CO-OP

·  Choose from three collections: Elementary School, Middle School, or High School.

·  Each collection consists of approximately 200 fiction and non-fiction titles, including ALMOST ALL of the 2022 Nutmeg nominees.

·  Hosted on the MackinVIA platform, with available integration with your catalog.

·  Pricing is per school, tiered based on enrollment, and begins at just $250/year. See our FAQ for pricing.

You may also choose to supplement by adding titles to your own school's collection that are not available to other schools. CLC members save 5% off Mackin's already-discounted prices.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Best wishes for a rewarding school year.

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457