[CASL-L] Borrow Spooky Puppets from the Service Center

Grace Burchard Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Tue Aug 31 12:08:51 PDT 2021

Hello all, when I recently offered fall and Halloween books, I neglected to mention some of our spooky puppets.  Now they're threatening to riot unless I give them an all-expenses paid vacation to a library or school.
Currently in the soft and squishy yet still potentially perilous mob: Bats (hand or finger puppet), witches (hand or finger puppet), vampires, wolves, spiders (hand or finger puppet), snakes, ravens, owls (barn and snowy), and a Cheshire cat (believe me, he's scary looking!)  We also have a few Halloween finger puppet sets, each containing 1 witch, ghost, mummy, vampire, skeleton, pumpkin, and black spider.  Please respond off list to judy.crooks at ct.gov<mailto:judy.crooks at ct.gov?subject=Fall%20children's%20books> to request one or more puppets.  As for me, I might be hiding in an undisclosed location for a while....
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D79E78.552C26E0]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2207 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108