[CASL-L] CLC Digital Co-op - Final Week to Sign UP!

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 8 10:08:53 PST 2021

The CLC Digital Co-op

FINAL WEEK TO SIGN UP!

The CLC Digital Co-op is an affordable way to boost your school's collection of e-books and e-audiobooks. The collection is shared among all of the participating schools, so it costs a fraction of what you'd pay if you bought all of the titles on your own. The more schools that sign up, the more titles and copies we will buy, so there will be plenty for everyone. It's a model that has been successful in many other states.

This is the very last week to sign up for the co-op. Why not give it a try?

We have a detailed FAQ on our website at ctlibrarians.org/digitalcoop. You'll find pricing, title lists, and everything else. Please check it out, and contact me ASAP at jyulo at ctlibrarians.org or 860.740.3042 with your questions. We really believe in this program and think your students will benefit from it!

HOW TO ORDER

Complete our order form for each school/library. If you are ordering for a group of schools or an entire district, you may complete the form multiple times, OR contact me (Julie Yulo-Medeiros at CLC) to order: jyulo at ctlibrarians.org or 860.740.3042. Order by this Friday, December 10.

CO-OP FAQ       ORDER NOW

Looking forward to working with you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457