[CASL-L] Author/Illustrator visit

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Mon Dec 20 07:37:30 PST 2021

Morning!
We had Ralph Masiello, author/illustrator, visit IN PERSON two weeks ago
and he was AMAZING!
He spent an hour with each group and led a shared drawing experience (his
books are how to draw books) and he left a 24x36" signed drawing for each
of my classrooms!

He allowed me to run a hybrid visit, so other classes could join virtually
and record so my quarantine students could watch too!

He said he would give CT librarians the best deal of his life! (He is
trying to recoup from Covid $ losses)

He responds almost immediately to emails ralph at ralphmasiello.com

I hope you can make a visit with him work, he also wanted to be put on the
NerdCampCT and NerdCampCT Jr author list for 2022! (Val, Melissa, Jenny)

I am happy to answer any questions you may have!
Barb

--
*Barbara Johnson*
*Librarian*

@technojohnson
www.jackjackterlibrary.com

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in