[CASL-L] Student needs help collecting data

melissa Kapetanakis mkap_17 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 16:51:40 PST 2021

Hello,

One of my AP Research students is conducting research around School Libraries and Intellectual Freedom.  She has created a brief survey as her form of data collection.  If you could please take the survey for her that would be great!

Hello! My name is Taylor Bauer. I am a Senior at Windsor Locks High School, and an AP Research student. My research this year is on Librarians of Connecticut and Intellectual Freedom. I created a survey to gather your opinions on Intellectual Freedom in school libraries. If you could fill out this survey in a timely manner, that would be fantastic! This class being an AP class, I am on a time frame! Thank you!
https://forms.gle/TFirbS2mC7weqa8c6