[CASL-L] MassCUE

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Mon Jan 11 15:24:57 PST 2021

We know professional development funds are limited this year so MassCUE is
offering a big discount to schools/districts that send 25 or more teachers
to our upcoming MassCUE/M.A.S.S. Virtual Conference
<https://www.cvent.com/api/email/dispatch/v1/click/x5dpyzzw993j56/r5jg9w4y/aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZmdXR1cmUuc3dvb2dvLmNvbSUyRm1hc3NjdWUmNVN0UFZySWxOcGwycGx2VzclMkZ1QnNmbFpadWtTQ1NNbVNLTVZUbk1iM2lJJTNEJk1hc3NDVUUlMkZNLkEuUy5TLitWaXJ0dWFsK0NvbmZlcmVuY2U>
,
February 9-12, 2021 (with bonus morning of all things eSports workshops on
February 13th).  This is a great opportunity to get four days of learning
for your educators at a phenomenal cost.

*Block/Group Rates for Districts/Organizations registering 25 or more
participants*:
$45 per registration!   *(Early bird registration is $99)*

To be eligible for this promotion you must first contact the registrar,
Ingrid Eppelsheimer, at ieppelsheimer <ieppelsheimer at masscue.org>

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in