[CASL-L] [EXTERNAL] Nonfiction animal series for elementary?

Porier, Anne aporier at wallingfordschools.org
Wed Jan 13 09:07:01 PST 2021

HI Elaine,

Would you be willing to share a compilation of responses you get? We are
always looking for more animal nonfiction. I also love Blastoff readers,
and the idea of weeding Nature's Children! In addition to the series that
have been shared already, I also like the Amazing Animals
<https://thecreativecompany.us/collections/series-amazing-animals> series
from Creative Publications.

Thanks,
Anne