[CASL-L] NEA event with Dr. Jill Biden TONIGHT!!

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 21 05:34:36 PST 2021

 And she's the concluding speaker at ALA Midwinter.

Cathy Andronik    On Thursday, 21 January 2021, 08:13:00 am GMT-5, Melissa Thom via CASL-L <casl-l at mylist.net> wrote:

 Good Morning,
I wanted to share this opportunity in case anyone wanted to sign up to attend tonight's event:)
https://www.mobilize.us/nea/event/373002/?referring_vol=4466254&rname=Ali&share_context=signup-form-modal&share_medium=twitter&timeslot=2634849

Melissa Thom
@MsThomBookitisBristow Middle School Teacher LibrarianWest Hartford Public SchoolsBristow Library Learning Commons Webpage: http://bit.ly/BristowLibraryFollow us on Twitter: @bristowllcFollow me on Goodreads
Join the Libro.fm ACL and receive free audiobooks each month! Use my referral code: lfm82519
Currently Reading:     Poisoned by Jennifer DonnellySome Places More Than Others by Renee WatsonCurrently Listening:The Invisible Life of Addie Larue by V.E. SchwabRecently Finished:      House Arrest by K.A. HoltAbby Tried and True by Donna GephartWolfpack by Abby WambachHide and Seeker by Daka HermonThe Land of the Cranes by Aida SalazarThe Sea in Winter by Christine DayA Place at the Table by Saadia Faruqi and Lauren ShovanAmerican as Paneer Pie by Supriya KelkarThe Winterhouse Mysteries Series by Ben GutersonPiecing Me Together by Renee WatsonHope To Read Soon:City of Spies by James Ponti SOOOO Many More....

Check out my blog all about books and reading!
http://www.msthomsbookitis.weebly.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This West Hartford Public Schools e-mail may contain confidential information. It is intended solely for the original designated recipient(s).
Any other use is prohibited and access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.Any opinions expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily endorsed by WHPS.