[CASL-L] Alternative to The Hate You Give

Tracy Earnshaw tearnshaw at rsd13.org
Thu Jan 28 09:37:16 PST 2021

What about *All American Boys*?  From what I remember, it's lighter than *The
Hate U Give* but still about racial injustice.

*Tracy Earnshaw*

Teacher Librarian

John Lyman Elementary School

Regional School District 13

106 Way Road | Middlefield, CT 06455

O: 860.349.7240 | tearnshaw at rsd13.org

Visit us at: http://lyman.rsd13ct.org

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.

"Books may well be the only true magic." --Alice Hoffman