[CASL-L] Some reading for Read Across America Week

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 08:10:48 PST 2021

Hello, Melissa,I'm interested in joining a book chat. I find Philip Nel's work fascinating and would love to learn from others. It's interesting (in a scary kind of way) the things I am reading about this topic on social media. Thank you for making the suggestion and sharing his work.
Maureen SchlosserAuthor: Lessons Inspired by Picture Books for Primary Grades
Blog: Library Lessons With Books and KnowledgeQuest