[CASL-L] New Authors of the Month!

Cheryl Robertson robertsonc at guilfordschools.org
Tue Mar 16 09:26:00 PDT 2021

I never noticed that feature before.  It's awesome!  Thank you for bringing
that to my attention!

On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 9:44 PM CASL VP Intern <vpintern at ctcasl.org> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> We are thrilled to let you know that Abdul-Razak Zachariah, Anna Nyakana,
> and Leslie Bulion are the latest authors to be featured on the CASL
> website <http://ctcasl.org>! Carrie Firestone is coming soon!
>
> We are so pleased to highlight these terrific Connecticut authors. Each
> author has a graphic that includes contact information, latest book(s), and
> their picture. Many authors also recorded a video on Flipgrid and that has
> been linked to their graphic too. Just click on the graphic to view!
>
> If you are on social media, give these authors a shout-out!
>
> Have a great week -
> Jenny
>

> --
> Jenny Lussier
> VP Intern
> CT Association of School Librarians

*Cheryl A. Robertson*
*Teacher Librarian, E.C. Adams Middle School*
*Click here for homepage
<http://ams.guilfordschools.org/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=232991&type=d>*

*"Reading should not be presented to children as a chore, a duty.  It
should be offered as a gift." ~Kate DiCamillo*

*CURRENTLY READING*
*The Push *by Ashley Audrain
*Venture Smith's Colonial Connecticut *
    by Venture Smith and Elizabeth J. Normen
*The Perfect Marriage* by Jeneva Rose

*CURRENTLY LISTENING*
*Whale Talk* by Chris Crutcher

*RECENTLY FINISHED*
*One Last Word *by Nikki Grimes
*American as Paneer Pie *by Supriya Kelkar
*Wink *by Rob Harrell
*The Speed of Light: A Novel *by Elissa Grossell Dickey
*Do No Harm: Stories of Life, Death, and Brain Surgery* by Henry Marsh
*News of the World *by Paulette Jiles
*Atomic Habits *by James Clear
*Can't Look Away* by Donna Cooner
*The End of the Day *by Bill Clegg
*Game Changer *by Neal Shusterman
*Out of My Mind* by Sharon M. Draper

CONFIDENTIAL: This email and any files transmitted with it may contain
information that is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Be advised that
forwarding,
saving, printing, copying, or taking any action on the contents
of this message
may be prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the
original sender and delete the message and any
attachments from your computer.
Messages to or from the Guilford Public
Schools may be subject to the Freedom
of Information Act (Conn. Gen. Stat.