[CASL-L] Congratulations to NEAG School Alumni Award recipient CASL VP Melissa Thom

Shelley Stedman slstedman at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 20 12:24:16 PDT 2021

Please join me in congratulating Melissa Thom on her latest award!  CT is so fortunate to have so many outstanding school librarians.
I realize many of you probably know this already since the Awards were announced on March 13th but I just read about it via an email from the UCONN NEAG School of Education.
You can read about the award and even hear Melissa’s acceptance speech here:
ttps://education.uconn.edu/melissa-thom-outstanding-professional/

Hoping we can meet in person without masks again soon.
Shelley Stedman