[CASL-L] Don't Forget to Register for the CLC Virtual Maker Expo: Why Making Still Matters

Amanda Stern astern at ctlibrarians.org
Mon Mar 22 11:32:00 PDT 2021

Meet our new vendors and learn about the latest maker trends
Having trouble viewing this email? Open in browser<http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?ca=15b7614b-9e41-4383-86cd-a29d8c29bf3b&preview=true&m=1110936526801&id=preview>

[CLC logo]<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/>

[https://www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/imagesnewsletter/202103/Maker_Expo_graphic_notext.jpg]<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/event/makerexpo>

Why Making Still Matters: A CLC Online Expo
Wednesday, March 31
2:00 - 4:00 pm
LEARN MORE<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/event/makerexpo> or REGISTER NOW<https://hopin.com/events/clc-maker-and-supplies-expo>

CLC recently completed a supplies bid, expanding the scope to include not just discounts on your favorite library supplies, but also Maker and STEAM equipment and materials. We awarded contracts to 6 vendors<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/supplies>, carefully selected for their diverse and unique products and deep discounts that are not available on other CT contracts.

On Wednesday, March 31 at 2pm, CLC will host a Virtual Maker Expo<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/event/makerexpo>. This is a free online event for CLC members. Highlights:

·    Panel discussion about trends in making and makerspaces, and libraries' evolving role during COVID-19 restrictions and beyond featuring:
·    Mike Kaltschnee, Danbury HackerSpace
·    J.R. Logan, MakeHaven
·    Devra Sisitsky, MakerspaceCT
·    Meet our six supplies/maker vendors, see their products, and talk to them about your specific challenges and needs

All CLC members are invited to this unique trip through our virtual vendor hall. Mark your calendar, register, and we'll see you online on 3/31!

Learn about the event!<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/event/makerexpo>
Go right to registration!<https://hopin.com/events/clc-maker-and-supplies-expo>

Questions? Contact Amanda Stern - astern at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:astern at ctlibrarians.org>

[Facebook]‌ <https://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/> [Twitter] ‌ <https://twitter.com/CLCct>

You have received this message because your library is a CLC member.
To adjust your email preferences, log in to your CLC account<http://www.ctlibrarians.org/login.aspx>.

Connecticut Library Consortium | 234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
Unsubscribe {recipient's email}
Update Profile | Customer Contact Data Notice<https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice>
Sent by clc at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:clc at ctlibrarians.org> powered by
[Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.]<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF19_3GE>
Try email marketing for free today!<http://www.constantcontact.com/index.jsp?cc=nge&rmc=VF19_3GE>

THIS IS A TEST EMAIL ONLY.
This email was sent by the author for the sole purpose of testing a draft message. If you believe you have received the message in error, please contact the author by replying to this message. Constant Contact takes reports of abuse very seriously. If you wish to report abuse, please forward this message to abuse at constantcontact.com<mailto:abuse at constantcontact.com>.