[CASL-L] survey results browsing/quarantining

Leslie Poulos l_poulos at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 18:09:12 PDT 2021

I thank everyone who took the survey I sent out Feb. 21 so I could gather some information about book browsing, quarantining, etc.
I meant to get this to you all sooner. Good intentions...was going to summarize but instead, I've attached a pdf of the results.
Note: some information (like if schools are remote or hybrid or in person) may no longer be accurate since some of us have returned full time in the last few weeks--and some may have begun to change how they're operating--but nonetheless, it does give a window into how some CT schools have been handling browsing, book quarantining and general safety.
Thank you all for you participation.

Leslie Poulos (SDMS, Wethersfield) l_poulos at yahoo.com