[CASL-L] CNA Program at your high school?

Sarah Dolan-Adamec SDolan-Adamec at griswoldpublicschools.org
Mon May 3 08:33:46 PDT 2021

Griswold High School has one!!

From: CASL-L <casl-l-bounces at mylist.net> On Behalf Of Jaclyn Deloma
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2021 11:32 AM
To: CASL_L <casl-l at mylist.net>
Subject: [CASL-L] CNA Program at your high school?

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me if they currently have a CNA program at their high school?  Our CNA teacher is looking to connect with another CNA educator to discuss the program in more detail as this was their first full year immersed in the program and will be branching out to teach additional courses next year.
If you could let me know whether your high school has this program and if you might be able to share the educator's email, permission granted of course, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Jackie

--
Jackie DeLoma