[CASL-L] Borrow July 4, Garden, and Summer books from the Service Center

Grace Burchard Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Tue May 25 07:08:07 PDT 2021

Good morning everyone,
The bumblebees are humming and summer is coming!  (The mosquitos are humming too, but let's not focus on that).  Would you like to borrow summer-themed books to circulate to your patrons?  They'll be due at the end of August.  The Middletown Library Service Center can loan your library up to 5 Independence Day picture books books, 20 juvenile books about summer and gardens (mostly picture books and juvenile nonfiction).  For adult readers, we can send your library up to 20 large print books with summer themes.  If you want fewer books than the totals listed above, please tell us your preferences.  We'll send them in deliverIT CT, unless you prefer to pick them up curbside<https://cslib.libcal.com/reserve/mlscappointments>.
For children's books, please email off-list Judy.Crooks at ct.gov<mailto:Judy.Crooks at ct.gov?subject=Summer%20children's%20books>.
For large print books, please email off-list: Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov?subject=Summer%20large%20print%20books>.
Happy summer (and summer reading), everyone!
[CT_State_Library_Logo_02]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2200 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108