[CASL-L] CT Librarian Staffing Data

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Thu Nov 4 07:36:18 PDT 2021

I am currently working alongside leaders from other states to find
Administrators who can speak about staffing changes (Adding or cutting
librarians) over the last 5 years.

IF YOU THINK you have someone who would participate in a completely data
driven(no judgement zone) study, please let me know!

Here is a link to some of the data they are digging into...
https://libslide.org/data-tools/state-profile/?saved=CT&type=stateprofile

Thanks for any help you can lend!

--
*Barbara Johnson*
*Librarian*

@technojohnson
www.jackjackterlibrary.com

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in