[CASL-L] Fiction by genres

Musket, Kimberly kmusket at wallingfordschools.org
Tue Nov 9 07:09:08 PST 2021

Hello-
We will be organizing our fiction section by genre. In the fiction sports
sections, I'd like to put the nonfiction sports books on the shelves
underneath. I was thinking of organizing the sports by what sport it is. I
was also thinking of including the sports biographies and group biographies
in there, as well.

Does anyone have any recommendations for this? Should I keep the
biographies in this section as 920/921 or have the biographies mixed in by
the type of sport?

Thank you
Kim

Kim Musket
School Librarian
James H. Moran, Sr. Middle School

Currently reading:
*Yusef Azeem is Not a Hero *by Saadia Faruqi

Current listening to:
*Planet Earth is Blue *by Nicole Pantelleakos

Recently finished:
*Cog *by Greg Van Eekhout
*Out of My Mind *by Sharon Draper
*Quidditch Through the Ages *by J.K. Rowling and illustrated by Emily
Gravett
*Fire from the Rock *by Sharon Draper
Wink by Rob Harrell
*Pet *by Akwaeke Emezi
*Marcus Vega Doesn't Speak Spanish *by Pablo Cartaya
*You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P! *by Alex Gino
*Genesis Begins Again *by Alicia D. Williams
*Emmy in the Key of Code *by Aimee Lucido
*The Shattered Castle *by Jennifer A. Nielsen
*The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise *by Dan Gemeinhart
*Good Enough *by Jen Petro-Roy