[CASL-L] Fw: Free books to giveaway!

CAITLIN M. CARBONELL carbonell.cm at easthartford.org
Wed Nov 17 08:30:52 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

I received literal books of books and gave away what I could. I'm happy to arrange pick-up/drop-offs. Help me divide and conquer these middle grade books! Best for 6th and 7th grade, or an advanced 5th grader.

Nevermoor: Trials of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend (book 1)-- 6 boxes (roughly over 115 books)

Wundersmith: Calling of Morrigan Crow by Jessica Townsend (book 2) - 5 boxes (roughly 100)

Wizards of Once book 2 by Cressida Crowe - roughly 15

Wizards of Once book 3 by Cressida Crowe - roughly 16 books

Midnight on Strange Street - ~30 books

Caitlin Carbonell

Librarian

East Hartford Middle School