[CASL-L] Of Mice and Men Question

Jen jlarkin24 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 08:42:19 PST 2021

Hello everyone!  I'm in need of Hive Mind ideas!

One of our English teachers wants to do a book club centered around Of Mice
and Men.  This will be with her 10A and 10B classes.

The premise is to have 10th grade students read OMAM while also bringing in
Book Club groups that read an accompanying text that explores one of 3
lenses that relate to OMAM. My 3 lenses are: Racism, Feminism, and Ableism

Any book suggestions that would meet this requirement?  She is looking for
3 texts for each lense.

Thanks for any and all suggestions!