[CASL-L] Change of location for State BOE meeting

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Mon Nov 29 09:32:10 PST 2021

The Board of Ed meeting will now be at the legislative office building
rooms 1E and rooms 1A and 1D will be used as overflow for public.
They've had some topics put on the agenda that are expected to see lots of
participants.
It has been advised to arrive early and bring food and drink as the
cafeteria is closed.
Please email me directly if you're going to go in person and we can meet up,
My plan is to be there between 8:00 and 8:30.

Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in
person.