[CASL-L] video streaming at school

Jen jlarkin24 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 10:30:59 PDT 2021

Hi Jen - I think this is a good alternative.  We DO use a streaming service
- Swank streaming - and it's been great.  Every teacher has their own login
and password and access to hundreds of movies available from Swank and
participating movie studios under their licensing.  We also have the
ability to add titles to our stream (so many per year, extra cost for
adding more).  Our teachers like that they can put this up on our Canvas
pages, provide the generic student access codes, and kids can
watch/finish/complete enrichment on their own.

Jen Larkin
School Librarian
EO Smith High School