[CASL-L] 9/11 book recommendations

Musket, Kimberly kmusket at wallingfordschools.org
Tue Oct 12 05:29:33 PDT 2021

Hello-
I am working with a seventh grade English teacher on a historical fiction
unit. We are looking for some FICTION books about 9/11.

I have the following already on my list:
Nine, Ten: a September 11 Story
Ground Zero

Can anyone recommend good titles for middle school? They must be fiction.

Thank you
Kim

Kim Musket
School Librarian
James H. Moran, Sr. Middle School

Currently reading:
*You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P! *by Alex Gino

Current listening to:
*Marcus Vega Doesn't Speak Spanish *by Pablo Cartaya

Recently finished:
*Genesis Begins Again *by Alicia D. Williams
*Emmy in the Key of Code *by Aimee Lucido
*The Shattered Castle *by Jennifer A. Nielsen
*The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise *by Dan Gemeinhart
*Good Enough *by Jen Petro-Roy