[CASL-L] [EXTERNAL] 9/11 book recommendations

Galante, Jacqueline JGALANTE at fairfieldschools.org
Tue Oct 12 07:23:06 PDT 2021

Hi Kim,
Here are a few more:
Just a Drop of Water
Hope and Other Punchlines
Towers Falling

Jackie Galante
________________________________
From: CASL-L <casl-l-bounces at mylist.net> on behalf of Musket, Kimberly <kmusket at wallingfordschools.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 8:29 AM
To: casl-l at mylist.net <casl-l at mylist.net>
Subject: [EXTERNAL][CASL-L] 9/11 book recommendations

Hello-
I am working with a seventh grade English teacher on a historical fiction unit. We are looking for some FICTION books about 9/11.

I have the following already on my list:
Nine, Ten: a September 11 Story
Ground Zero

Can anyone recommend good titles for middle school? They must be fiction.

Thank you
Kim

Kim Musket
School Librarian
James H. Moran, Sr. Middle School

Currently reading:
You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P! by Alex Gino

Current listening to:
Marcus Vega Doesn't Speak Spanish by Pablo Cartaya

Recently finished:
Genesis Begins Again by Alicia D. Williams
Emmy in the Key of Code by Aimee Lucido
The Shattered Castle by Jennifer A. Nielsen
The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise by Dan Gemeinhart
Good Enough by Jen Petro-Roy