[CASL-L] School Library Collection Recommendations

Cheryl Robertson robertsonc at guilfordschools.org
Tue Oct 26 12:34:44 PDT 2021

Hi Folks,
I am trying to find the recommendations for middle school libraries (number
of holdings, average age of books, items per student, etc.).  I can find
them for California and for South Carolina, which are likely pretty
standard, but I'm hoping there are recommendations in Connecticut.  Can
anyone help?
Thank you,
Cheryl

--
*Cheryl A. Robertson*
*Teacher Librarian, E.C. Adams Middle School*

*"Reading should not be presented to children as a chore, a duty.  It
should be offered as a gift." ~Kate DiCamillo*

*CURRENTLY READING*
*Agatha Arch Is Afraid of Everything* by Kristin Bair

*CURRENTLY LISTENING*
*Momentous Events in the Life of a Cactus *by Dusti Bowling
*I'll Be the One* by Lyla Lee

*RECENTLY FINISHED*
*The Cousins* by Karen McManus
*Eggs *by Jerry Spinelli
*The Disappearing Earth* by Julia Phillips
*One Two Three* by Laurie Frankel
*Tristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky* by Kwame Mabalia
*Concrete Rose *by Angie Thomas
*Troubled Blood* by Robert Galbraith
*Sea Prayer *by Khaled Hosseini
*The Paris Library *by Janet Skeslien Charles
*These Tangled Vines* by Julianne MacLean

CONFIDENTIAL: This email and any files transmitted with it may contain
information that is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Be advised that
forwarding,
saving, printing, copying, or taking any action on the contents
of this message
may be prohibited. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the
original sender and delete the message and any
attachments from your computer.
Messages to or from the Guilford Public
Schools may be subject to the Freedom
of Information Act (Conn. Gen. Stat.