[CASL-L] Fwd: AASL follow-up from DCMP

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Fri Oct 29 12:04:50 PDT 2021

Straight from the AASL Conference,

Accessibility features for streaming video and learning libraries for ASL,
free for educators.

I hope you’ll take this opportunity to check out our website:
https://www.dcmp.org.   We have over 9,000 accessible titles for eligible
users: families and professionals of students with disabilities who are
early learners through high school.  Additionally, we have resources freely
available to everyone such as:  approximately 1,000 open source titles,
eLearning modules (https://dcmp.org/elearning), and content for promoting
and developing accessible media (https://dcmp.org/learn).  If you haven’t
created your free account yet go to: https://dcmp.org/signup.

Those who are interested in learning more about quality captioning and
audio description can find our *Captioning Key *and *Description Key* on
our website at www.keystoaccess.com.

We are happy to provide you with brochures and flyers to inform others
about our services.  We are also available to provide free virtual
trainings for your schools and districts, as well as free on-demand
trainings <https://dcmp.org/elearning>.

We look forward to serving the needs of you and your students.  Let us know
if we can be of further assistance.  Please let me know if you have any
questions or need assistance locating a specific resource.

Cindy Camp

DCMP

--
*Barbara Johnson*
*Librarian*

@technojohnson
www.jackjackterlibrary.com

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in