[CASL-L] CLC Digital Co-op - Live Q&A Sessions - September 8th

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 2 11:00:07 PDT 2021

CLC Digital Co-op - A MackinVia Shared Digital Collection

What do all these states have in common?

   -
Alabama Indiana Iowa  Kansas

   -
Kentucky Minnesota Mississippi Missouri

   -
New Jersey North Dakota Ohio  Pennsylvania  Washington

The 13 states have MackinVia Shared Digital Collections. And drum roll please, Connecticut will soon be the 14th.

Want to learn more about the CLC Digital Co-op?

Attend a live Q&A session - two sessions, pick the time that works for you.

Wednesday, September 8 from 3:00 -3:30 or 4:30 to 5:00
Registration info here.

Can’t attend or are just in a hurry to learn more? Pick any or all of the options:

   -
Review the introductory webinar recording

   -
Contact Julie

   -
Read more below

   -
Check out the CLC Digital Co-op page

The CLC Digital Co-op lets you offer approximately 200 quality e-book and e-audiobook titles to your students at a fraction of the normal cost by sharing them with other schools in the program. Pricing begins at just $250/year - order by September 10! The collection will launch on October 1. Learn more below and on our web site at ctlibrarians.org/digitalcoop.

ABOUT THE CO-OP

·  Choose from three collections: Elementary School, Middle School, or High School.

·  Each collection consists of approximately 200 fiction and non-fiction titles, including ALMOST ALL of the 2022 Nutmeg nominees. Title lists are available here. 2021 and 2022 Nutmeg nominees are highlighted. Please note the 3 tabs, one for each collection. The number of copies will grow based on the number of participating libraries.

·  Hosted on the MackinVIA platform, with available integration with your catalog.

·  Pricing is per school, tiered based on enrollment, and begins at just $250/year. See our FAQ for pricing.

You may also choose to supplement by adding titles to your own school's collection that are not available to other schools. CLC members save 5% off Mackin's already-discounted prices.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Best wishes for a rewarding school year.

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457