[CASL-L] Can you help us understand the GOOD things we are bringing forward from the COVID Learning experience?

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Mon Sep 13 10:47:58 PDT 2021

The CT Commission for Educational Technology is looking for educators
across CT to answer this question:

What about technology use during the pandemic is worth keeping as we return
to in-person education?

Visit their Thought Exchange at  bit.ly/3AKZE79
Thanks,
Barb

--
*Barbara Johnson*
*Librarian*

@technojohnson
www.jackjackterlibrary.com

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in