[CASL-L] Interesting article about lateral reading vs checklists like CRAAP

Dawn M. Zillich dzillich at spchs.com
Tue Sep 14 04:58:20 PDT 2021

Seems like if you move Authority to the top of the list (A Crap test), it’s pretty much the same concept. Once you check the source you either move on or keep dissecting the source.  Some people work better with a set of parameters to check off otherwise they get overwhelmed or distracted.

Love KQED!

Dawn M. Zillich
St.Paul Catholic High School