[CASL-L] Equipment Help/Recommendations Needed

Jen jlarkin24 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 06:53:24 PDT 2021

Good morning -

I am in the process of turning my old computer lab (we went 1:1 last year)
into an Innovation Lab.  We have a Cricut and heat press, button maker,
brand new 3D printer, screens for green screen work, etc.

So - can anyone give me specific product recommendations and links for...

1 - Green screen apps - and should I get an iPad for kids to utilize while
recording?  Will they be able to access what they create on an iPad in
their Google Drive?  Any software for editing videos?   Is there a free
greenscreen recording app I can tell them to utilize on their phones when
they come in to create?

2 - Podcasting equipment - beginner/basic set ups - all that I would need?

We do not utilize Apple products in the school - kids all have chromebooks
as their 1:1. And we have typical Microsoft desktops stations for use with
the equipment above.

Thank you!

Jen Larkin
School Librarian