[CASL-L] CLC School Librarian Roundtables - This Week Plus More Events Next Week

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 27 13:17:19 PDT 2021

Connecticut Library Consortium (CLC) Upcoming School Librarian Roundtables

Please join me at three roundtables I’ll be hosting next week just for school librarians. All are welcome to join the roundtables. Registration is required. Please see the link below.

High School Librarians Roundtable

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

3:00 – 4:00 P.M

Middle School Librarians Roundtable

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

4:00 – 5:00 P.M

Elementary School Librarians Roundtable

Thursday, September 30, 2021

4:00 – 5:00 P.M.

Events Calendar – with more information and registration links at:

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/event_list.asp

More Fall Events for School Librarians:

   -
CLC Orientation for School Librarians

   -
Turnitin Webinar for school librarians and educators

   -
Election Day PD - Sponsor: Mackin

   -
CLC Digital Co-op - Enrollment Extended

Click the link to learn more: https://conta.cc/2VLHa6D

Questions, please contact me.

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457