[CASL-L] NoodleTools "What's New" Webinar

Debbie Abilock dabilock at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 10:49:49 PDT 2021

You're invited to a 20-minute "What's New" NoodleTools Webinar!

Designed for experienced NoodleTools teachers and librarians (not for students), we’ll step quickly through the redesigned interface and new features. This is a recorded webinar with our team on LIVE CHAT ready to answer all your questions.

 <https://my.demio.com/ref/16caGW5eiDHYjkEl> Register now

We’ve opened up registration for a number of days and times this week — you’ll be able to pick one that works for you.

Thurs., Sept. 30

8:00 am PST / 11am EST

12:00 noon PST /3:00 pm EST

3:00 pm PST/6:00 pm EST

5:00 pm /PST/8:00 pm EST

Friday, Oct. 1 12:00 noon PST /3:00 pm EST

Sat., Oct 2 10:00 am PST/ 1:00 pm EST

Mon, Oct. 4

12:30 noon PST /3:30 pm EST

3:30 pm PST/6:30 pm EST