[CASL-L] Halloween/October

Musket, Kimberly kmusket at wallingfordschools.org
Wed Sep 29 18:34:39 PDT 2021

Hello-
I'm a middle school librarian. Currently, students and classes are not able
to visit the library. Students may request books through Destiny and I
deliver them to their classrooms. Students may also borrow books when I
bring a cart to their area during the enrichment block or when I visit
their classes.

I'm looking for some ideas to help promote reading in October. I was
thinking about maybe doing something for Halloween. Does anyone have an
good suggestions?

Thank you
Kim

Kim Musket
School Librarian
James H. Moran, Sr. Middle School

Currently reading:
*Emmy in the Key of Code *by Aimee Lucido

Current listening to:
*Genesis Begins Again *by Alicia D. Williams

Recently finished:
*The Shattered Castle *by Jennifer A. Nielsen
*The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise *by Dan Gemeinhart
*Good Enough *by Jen Petro-Roy
*Cleo Porter and the Body Electric *by Jake Burt
*The First Rule of Punk *by Celia C. Perez
*Sanity and Tallulah *by Molly Brooks
*Tell Me Who You Are: Sharing Our Stories of Race, Culture, & Identity *by
Winona Guo, Priya Vulchi
*Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood *by Trevor Noah