[CASL-L] JJIS Day of Service

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Thu Apr 7 11:30:55 PDT 2022

I wanted to share with you the Capstone project for our grade 5 students,
JJIS Day of Service.
Students have been researching problems near and far, identifying
organizations working on solving the problems and have developed service
projects around those organizations.
The schedule is then posted for classes to sign up for presentations,
projects, and workshops. Each paired with a picture book to help with
discussions around difficult topics.

Here is what we have so far!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/149Q7JqlLlZSdl_uol7cM1q6-YbfiAOlUyabG3MNdoPc/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any questions about how you could implement
this in your school or at your grade level...
Barb

--
*Barbara Johnson*
*Librarian*

@technojohnson
www.jackjackterlibrary.com

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in