[CASL-L] Donations for Kenya

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Mon Apr 11 04:56:55 PDT 2022

Hello fellow CASLers:

In June I'm traveling to Kenya to help set up and maintain libraries made possible by The American Friends of Kenya (AFK).

This is all with the help of a Fund for Teachers Grant.

AFK and their Kenyan partners have told us how appreciative students and teachers are of their support.

I know everyone's budgets are tight, so I'm not asking you to take directly from your supplies, BUT if you have any of the following items you were planning to get rid of, I'd be happy to take them off your hands:

Some suggestions:

Gently used library posters

Genre stickers

Leftover reading program stuff (t-shirts, promotional items)

ANY school supplies

Maybe you got something back from the printer and it was misspelled?

Backpacks, pencils,...whatever.

Let me know, I'll be happy to make arrangements to pick it up.

Thanks,

Matt

Matt Cadorette
Librarian