[CASL-L] Nutmeg Book Awards 2022 Voting is Ending. Reminders!

Finnegan, Kristen kfinnegan at lauraltonhall.org
Fri Apr 29 08:03:21 PDT 2022

Hello all,

My apologies for cross-posting. I wanted to remind librarians that the Nutmeg Book Awards 2022 voting will end on April 30. Librarians and Teachers must submit their votes to the Nutmeg Committee using this form: Librarian/Teacher Nutmeg 2022 Votes Submission Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGr7YMesBslsyQ9IVXm-vo1P-SaDZWXfXsJXn3fT3_HALXnQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>. All votes must be in by 5/5/22 in order to be valid. Please make sure ONLY 1 Form is filled out from each school/library.

The Nutmeg Committee will announce the winners through our Nutmeg Newsletter on May 15th. Please make sure you are signed up for our Newsletter if you want to receive the Winners on that day. Nutmeg Newsletter Sign Up.<https://sites.google.com/view/nutmegbookaward/newsletter-sign-up>

If you have questions/concerns about submitting votes, please contact me at apetrino at westonct.gov<mailto:apetrino at westonct.gov>.

Thank you,

Alessandra Petrino
Nutmeg Book Award Secretary