[CASL-L] Borrow Back-to-school and fall books from the MLSC!

Grace Burchard Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Mon Aug 8 12:30:35 PDT 2022

Good afternoon all,
As much as I hate to spoil the last weeks of summer, fall is coming, and the Library Service Center can provide you with extra seasonal children's books.  We loan them to your library or school library for 90 days.  We have picture books and juvenile nonfiction for autumn, back to school, apples, pumpkins, and Halloween.  Please don't leaf these books on our shelves, they want to visit your library!

Based on past demand, I can send from our children's picture books and nonfiction: 15 school and back-to-school books, 10 autumn books, 5 apple books, 5 pumpkin books, and 30 Halloween/spooky books.

Search our catalog<https://cscu-csl-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/search?vid=CSL_V1&lang=en_US&sortby=rank> to select your own books, or respond off-list to Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov?subject=Fall%20books> to let me know how many books you'd like in each category.  If you'd like more than listed above, please let me know.  If I have extras after filling all requests, I will send you some more.  Unless you prefer to pick them up at the Library Service Center, books will arrive in deliverIT.  If you're a school librarian, we can send it to the public library of your choice, (although if you haven't received books from the Library Service Center before, we suggest you speak to the library so they know to expect deliveries for your school).

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D8AB27.DD06BC30]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2207 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108