[CASL-L] ACES-CREC Library Council 2022-23 - Request for Guest Presenters

Gustafson, John jgustafson at aces.org
Thu Aug 18 11:29:29 PDT 2022

The goal of the ACES-CREC School Library Council is to provide professional networking opportunities for new and veteran school librarians. Based on feedback from our June survey, we will focus on the following topics this year:

Date
Time
Topic

Thursday, September 15, 2022

REGISTER<https://www.protraxx.com/Scripts/EzCatalogNY/ViewClass.aspx?ID=416263&CustomerID=254>
4-6 pm
Library Advocacy

Thursday, October 13, 2022

REGISTER<https://www.protraxx.com/Scripts/EzCatalogNY/ViewClass.aspx?ID=416264&CustomerID=254>
4-6 pm
Capstone Projects & Weeding Collections

Thursday, January 26 2023

REGISTER<https://www.protraxx.com/Scripts/EzCatalogNY/ViewClass.aspx?ID=416265&CustomerID=254>
4-6 pm
Building a Culture of Reading

Thursday, May 18, 2023

REGISTER<https://www.protraxx.com/Scripts/EzCatalogNY/ViewClass.aspx?ID=416266&CustomerID=254>
4-6 pm
Digital Tools for Learning & Teaching

All meetings are virtual via Zoom.

At each meeting, we would like to have representatives from the elementary, middle and high school levels share their ideas and resources on each of these topics. We provide access to the information in Google Drive.

We have a wealth of talent in the Connecticut school library community! Share your time and expertise with us by completing this survey by September 1st: https://forms.gle/n8GrwZK5RsKkyHD67

Thank you!
Lisa Fiano & Jeri Van Leer

John Gustafson, Project Coordinator
ACES Professional Development & School Improvement (PDSI)
ACES Alternate Routes to Certification

205 Skiff Street * Hamden, CT 06517
Phone: 203.407.4451
aces.org<http://www.aces.org/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ACES_PDSI> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/acespdsi/>

THE INFORMATION IN THIS TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL AND INTENDED ONLY FOR THE RECIPIENT LISTED ABOVE. Area Cooperative Educational Services ("ACES") hereby disclaims any liability for any unintentional disclosure of such privileged and confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, please NOTIFY ACES IMMEDIATELY BY E-MAIL (acesinfo at aces.org) AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. Responses provided by this E-Mail are SIMILAR to ordinary telephone or face-to-face conversations and do not reflect the level of inquiry or analysis necessary for contract formation with ACES and shall not be construed as such. This E-MAIL does not replace the ACES formal contract formation process and ACES hereby disclaims any liability for any such claim.