[CASL-L] Susan Hood Author Visit

Alyse Castonguay lovetoread127 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 11:32:40 PST 2022

Good afternoon. We will be having Susan Hood for an author visit to our
PreK-6 school. While I await her itinerary, I thought I would reach out to
see if anyone has had Susan in the past and if you had any specific tips
for hosting her as an author. I have pulled all of the books from our
collection and borrowed them from the other schools in my district as a
start to familiarize myself and my students with her writing.

:) Alyse

*Alyse Castonguay*
*Creative Memories Advisor*
*www.creativememories.com/user/abcscrap
<http://www.creativememories.com/user/abcscrap>*

Want to join my Facebook Group? Find ABC Scrapbookers.