[CASL-L] math/science magazine question

Cyndi Hansard cyndi at aya.yale.edu
Tue Dec 13 04:58:20 PST 2022

Good morning, all!
A math teacher sent me the following request (see below), and I was hoping
one of you might already know the answer and could save me some time!
Thanks in advance. :-)
Cyndi

"Are there magazines that have real world math and science in them…so I
could integrate an article or two into my math and computer science classes?

Math and science research studies or psychology research studies are
interesting topics in the classroom.

I just shared a cryptology problem with my kids and a revised math model
for calculating dog years plus an article on how much water to really
drink…not 8-8oz.
I hope that helps you find something?"