[CASL-L] ALA and AASL Elections

STEPHANIE PATTERSON spatterson at southingtonschools.org
Tue Dec 20 09:26:28 PST 2022

Congratulations, Barb!

Unfortunately, my library is still  supervised study hall taking attendance 8 periods a day with yours truly as the supervisor.

Next yr it looks like block sch and who knows what the role will evolve into...

Stephanie Patterson
Southington High School Library
"Building character with critical thinking, creativity,
 collaboration and communication."