[CASL-L] Playaways & Hearing Aids

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 7 06:28:28 PST 2022

I checked in with Findaway about the ability to use Playaways with hearing aids, in particular Bluetooth hearing aids. Currently,  they do not have anything specific set up for hearing aids. The company suggested using earphones that cover the ears (on-ear headphones) as a work around for now.  The good news is that Playaway will forward this feedback to their team so that the team is aware that people are asking for Bluetooth options.
Connecticut Library Consortium (CLC) has lots of non-print media options for purchasing Playaways. The following Playaway suppliers on the CLC’s Non-Print Media Contract include:
   -
Findaway

   -
Ingram

   -
Mackin

   -
Midwest Tape

Not a member of CLC, but want to learn more, please contact me, or check out CLC’s membership page for more information.

Thank you,

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457