[CASL-L] CLC Digital Resources Survey - Your input is needed!

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 8 10:43:50 PST 2022

Digital Resources Survey

Your input is needed!

CLC wants libraries to have more opportunities to save on digital resources. We will soon be seeking discount contracts for digital products and services in three broad categories:

1. Advanced Distributed Learning (e-learning, online learning)

2. Digital Applications (print management, catalog integrations, event calendars, etc.)

3. Downloadable/Streaming Media (e-books, e-audio, e-video, etc.)

Examples of products/services in each category:

   -
Advanced Distributed Learning: Mango, LearningExpress Library, Brainfuse HelpNow, Niche Academy, Infobase Learning Cloud, TLC Legends of Learning

   -
Digital Applications: Flipster, Libby, Ask a Librarian, Burbio, The Library Corporation (TLC)

   -
Downloadable/Streaming Media: Hoopla, Kanopy, Swank, Sora, IndieFlix, Enki Library, Alexander Street

NOTE: Databases will be addressed in a future bid.

As we make our final preparations to go out to bid for these products and services, we'd like to know more about your needs. Please ask the person(s) at your library/school most associated with making decisions about these items to complete this survey. Your responses will help ensure that our contract will feature the items you need, the vendors you want, and the prices you can afford.

Please respond by Friday, February 11. Thank you for your time and input!

SURVEY LINK: https://forms.gle/9sZy4Vciw82z2Xky7

Thank you for your input.

Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457