[CASL-L] resources for addressing cyberbullying and digital citizenship

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Mon Feb 14 05:57:12 PST 2022

I am meeting today with the advisory group that is revising the DOE
Approved_Digital_Citizenship_Internet_Safety_and_Media_Literacy_Guidelines_and_Recommended_Actions

We are looking for resources/units of study that you are using or created
to add as examples in our document.

If you have anything to share, please send to me directly...I will compile
and share at the meeting today. I can also add to the CASL website if you
wish.

*Barbara Johnson*
*Librarian*
Jack Jackter Intermediate School

@technojohnson
www.jackjackterlibrary.com

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in