[CASL-L] Follett Book Recommendations

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 07:35:52 PST 2022

Really great points, Cathy! I’ll use them at the next public meeting. Thank you. Yes, I noticed the misspelling, too. So ridiculous. They don’t know how to pronounce Follett, either. I hope the school librarians here are certified, but I don’t know if that’s the case.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone