[CASL-L] Continuing Education / Professional Development for 2022

Gail Hurley Gail.Hurley at ct.gov
Mon Jan 3 07:26:42 PST 2022

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D03115.F4805630]

[cid:f120bb59-12b3-4c08-a9fb-44bff248e1d0]

As we kick off 2022, the Connecticut State Library, Division of Library Development (DLD) would like to understand how to best meet your professional development needs for the coming year. This past year based on surveys and other feedback, 121 workshops were held with approximately 3300 registrations!  In addition, many of you took advantage of our Niche Academy self-paced tutorials for more than 7,000 views in 2021!  Please take a few minutes​ to answer the questions in this short survey by Friday, January 14, 2022. Thank you!

CLICK HERE FOR SURVEY<https://ctstatelibrary.libwizard.com/f/CSLPDSurvey2022>

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D8008C.5FB66500]

Gail Hurley | Professional Development Coordinator, CT State Library, Division of Library Development | Gail.Hurley at ct.gov<mailto:Gail.Hurley at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2223
http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home | 786 South Main Street Middletown CT 06457 | Fax: (860) 704-2228

CT State Library is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer

© 2020 CT State Library. All rights reserved.