[CASL-L] Excited to Announce the Line-Up for WRAD on 2/2/22!

CASL President president at ctcasl.org
Fri Jan 21 07:01:53 PST 2022

Good Morning and Happy Friday,

CASL is excited to share the line-up we have for WRAD 2022--happening
Wednesday, February 2nd.

If you would like to be included and receive the final schedule with the
Meet links, please complete this form <https://forms.gle/ovZekeKLBSqo6JF27>
by Thursday, January 27th. We will email you the schedule by the end of the
day on  Friday, January 28th.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Melissa

[image: World-Read-Aloud-Day-2022-Schedule-DRAFT-Google-Drawings.png]
*Melissa Thom*
President

Employed at Bristow Middle School, West Hartford
Lives in Branford, CT

Connecticut Association of School Librarians Organization Address:
<http:///www.ctcasl.org>